Bio Diesel Production (Elizabeth, NJ)
Corrib BioFuels, LLC. is in search of Operators/ Machanics to work at an outdoor facility manufacturing Bio Diesel.
* Work as a team to produce High-Quality Bio Diesel.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment and able to work safely with various Chemicals and High Pressure Steam.
* Must be able to work in compliance with all OSHA safety standards.
* Must be able to Obtain and Maintain a TWIC card
* Must be able to follow and understand procedures and direction from his/her supervisor.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather, and able to lift 50lbs. +/-
* Strong communication skills
* Minimum High School diploma (Military or College with Chemical and or Mechanical backgroung a Plus)
* Dependable & Punctual
Pay range is 40k - 80k /yr. and is based on experience and knowledge.
Full Time positions only 8am-4:30pm or 3:30pm-12am (midnight)
Benefit eligibility after 90 days.
To Apply e-mail your resume and contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Elizabeth, NJ
- Compensation: $40,000 - $80,000
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.