Experienced Ultrasound Technician (Long Island/NYC)
Busy portable ultrasound company looking for an EXPERIENCED Full body technician.
Tech must be able to perform the following studies:
Venous and arterial duplex
Part time and full time positions available with competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental, vacation time). Additional training available for ABI/PVR and transcranial doppler studies.
Please fax or email resumes to:
(631) 238-4199 or to the email address above
- Location: Long Island/NYC
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Lions & Tigers & Bears?! No, Dogs & Cats & Exotics! Oh my! (Red Hook, Brooklyn)
Woofs 'n Whiskers, a local boarding and daycare facility, is looking for new team members.
This is a face-paced, high energy environment. Multi-tasking, switching priorities mid-task and keeping your sense of humor while doing it all must be second nature to you.
Please do NOT apply if you are ALLERGIC to cats or dogs!
You must have animal handling experience. Vet Techs and Vet Tech students are encouraged to apply for hands-on animal experience.
Please click on the following link to learn more about what is available: http://www.woofsnwhiskers.com/hiring/