Study Volunteers Needed for Bunion Removal Research Study (Austin, TX)
A bunion is a bony bump, often painful and found on the side of the big toe that may only be removed through surgery. Right now, we’re enrolling participants in a research study of an investigational pain medication following bunion removal surgery.
Qualified participants may receive at no cost:
• Bunion removal surgery
• Study medication
• Study-related exams and tests
• Financial compensation up to $1,250.
All bunion removal surgeries are performed by board-certified podiatrists. For more information call toll-free 1-888-661-8227 or visit www.MyBunion.com.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Compensation: Up to $1,250
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.